Top 5 Winter Handbags

Now that the cold weather is setting in and we have to wrap ourselves up more, we have a lot more to carry around with us ( or at least now we have an excuse).  I'm a bit of a hoarder and tend to carry everything that I might possibly need that day around with me. Living in Ireland, you have to carry both an umbrella and your sunglasses because you never know how the day will turn out. That being said I've found some handbags that are perfect for this season !




Grey Tote Bag - I love this bag it's simple, sophisticated and has a lovely pop of colour !
Green Handheld Bag I think the colour of this bag is gorgeous and is perfect for Winter. 
Backpack  - Ideal for college ! I like that it's a strong bag as well as beautiful !
Black Bag - It looks HUGE ! This bag is definitely on my wishlist.
New Look Bag - A lovely big chic bag that will accompany any outfit perfectly.


So what do you think ? Do you have a staple handbag for Winter ? Are you obsessed with big bags ? I'd love to hear in the comments !

Erin x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig