A Lifestyle Change | Motivation Playlist

I'm definitely one of those people that NEED music when exercising. I find it kinda distracts you from what you're doing. It also helps build momentum and psyches you up. When it comes to workout music, everyone has their own taste. I like a mix of everything but depending on what workout I'm doing I like to listen to different types for example sometimes I really need some motivation to get off the couch and other times I like listening to nice calm music. Today I'm going to share some songs from my 'Can't get off the couch' / Motivation playlist.


Eminem - Lose yourself
Kayne West - Stronger 
Survival - Eye of the Tiger
Bon Jovi - It's My Life
Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
Christina Aguilera - Fighter
David Guetta ft Sia - Titanium
Eminem - Not Afraid
Gloria Gaynor - I will Survive
Journey - Don't stop believing
Kenny Loggins - Footloose
Elton John - I'm Still Standing
Queen - We Are the Champions
Rihanna - Only Girl In The World
Bon Jovi - Living On A Prayer
Coldplay - Viva La Vida


Those are a few of my favourites to get me off the couch and out pounding the pavements. Do you have a specific playlist for working out ? Do you have any suggestions on songs to add to the list ?

Erin x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig