The Top 10 Tag

I was tagged by the lovely Hollie from Hollie's Lifestyle,Fashion and Fantasy Football Blog to do this tag! If you haven't seen her blog I suggest checking it out as it's a really lovely blog. Before you go on you should know that I'm a little obsessed with Rimmel especially recently and I always find myself reaching for their products on a day to day basis. I've based my top 10 on which products I use the most which is why there is a lot of Rimmel products !

1.Foundation
I have only started using this recently but love it, one of my absolute faves and will definitely be repurchased.

2. Concealer
This is my go to concealer, I was introduced to it about two years ago I  think and just love it !

3. Powder
I've never been too pushed about powders and never really try new ones out, I always tend to end up buying this one. As they say, if it ain't broke...

4. Blush
I like a light blush because I always put too much on so this one is nice and light and I actually need a couple of swirls before it's noticeable which I like.

5. Bronzer
I never really wear bronzer if I'm honest but when i do it's this little beauty here, It's so affordable, and I just hate paying big amounts if it's something I rarely use so this is the perfect option for me !

6. Highlighter
This is just a little beauty. I love this for nights out, makes me feel a little more confident !

7. Mascara
Great mascara, a little pricey but worth it !

8. Eyeshadows
My go to palette. It has all the colours I tend to wear from everyday wear to nights out.

9. Brows
Very easy to use and gives a very natural effect!

10. Lips
Picked up this amazing lipstick a while back. It's my favourite lipstick,I just adore it and couldn't speak more highly of it !



Hope you enjoyed this tag. Have you done it ? If so leave a link in the comments, if not and you'd like to do it then I tag you !

Erin x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant post Erin,i do love Rimmel myself and i like the look of the foundation,i will certainly give this a try.Thank you so much for the mention and i really enjoyed your post,
    Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! It's really good, possibly the best i've ever bought ! Thank you for tagging me x

      Delete
  2. Ooh I do love a good tag! I'm a big fan of Rimmel too, that pressed powder is a really good staple to have in the make up collection!

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really very good isn't it, It's the only one I've ever used, as they say 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' haha thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried many Rimmel products other than their lipsticks, which I LOVE. I use their primer as well. Sounds like I should try out their other products as well! :)
    -Angela

    http://blueskiesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this brand ! I just think it's great quality for an affordable price. If you do try some other products let me know what you think ! Thanks for commenting Angela x

      Delete
  4. You can buy any size pink tulle bedskirt at LinensnCurtains. Many sizes, options, colors available. you can also show your color and get it order.

    ReplyDelete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig