The Liebster Award #3

Another Liebster award ! Wow thank you so much Jasmine from the brilliant Color U Bold ! I love a good tag. If you haven't checked out Jasmine's blog blog yet, you really should it's great ! 





RULES !
> Answer the questions that are sent to you

>Nominate 10 bloggers who have under 200 followers on Twitter

>Ask them 12 questions of your own

>Notify them that they've been nominated


Here are Jasmine's questions for me :

1.If you could go on a road trip right now, where would you go ?
   America ! Without a doubt, I'd go right now if I could !

2.What movie/s could you watch over and over again ?
  Disney Disney Disney 

3. Who are your favorite bloggers right now?
Ooh I have so many favourites !! Ok I'll go with @R_achelMarie, @ABubblyLady, @AWelshBlog @Viviannadoesmakeup and @lilypebbles

4. Who is one person that has inspired you?
My mam hands downs ! Such a strong, passionate,caring, AMAZING woman. My biggest fan and ultimate best friend ! 

5. Who is your favorite singer at the moment ?
Taylor Swift #1989

6. Where do you see yourself in the future ?
I don't know really, hopefully happy. Career/ job wise, I really don't know yet.

7. Do you see yourself blogging for a long time?
Yes I don't think there will come a time when I'll want to stop.

8. What is one quote that has always stayed with you?















9. What is your advice for someone feeling down and out ?
Time heals all wounds ? I don't know really it would depend on the situation.

10. Tell us a secret?
I used to be addicted to the tv series charmed when I was younger !

11. What is your reason/s for blogging?
I just wanted a place that was all mine, that I could make pretty and sparkly but still vent and connect to like minded people !


Here are my questions !

1.What's your favourite A/W trend ?
2.Who is your beauty idol ?
3.If you were to win the lottery and became a multi- millionaire what would you do with it ?
4.What is your favourite thing about Winter/ christmas ?
5.What's your favourite perfume ?
6.Who is your current favourite blogger ?
7.What is your dream job ?
8.What's your idea of a perfect night in ? 
9.Favourite lipstick ?
10. Who's are your fashion idols ?
I've already nominated lots of people in previous posts so if you fancy doing this yourself, give it a go and leave a link in the comments ! 

Erin x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Great answers Erin! I'm loving Taylor Swifts new album as well especially that new song out "Blank Space." And I believe time heals all wounds that's great advice for someone going through something. They may not understand it now but they will :) I'll answer one of your questions: My fave thing about Winter/Christmas has to be being able to cook deserts for Christmas and not feel bad about it haha!!!

    colorubold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting ! Tell me about it, on repeat constantly ! Haha very good, great answer !

      Delete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig