ALDI Cleansing Brush Review

I have always wanted a facial cleansing brush ever since I knew what they were and what they did. Unfortunately the ones I found were all above €100 (yes I'm looking at you clarisionic, mia and all the rest). As a student, I could never justify it. So when I spotted this beauty one day in Aldi for only €15.99 I just had to try it. And I'm delighted I did, it's an amazing product at a fantastic price.








The brush is a really good size, it fits perfectly in your hand, it's not too heavy and runs on batteries.
It comes with six attachments, three brushes, a facial messager, a soft sponge and a wrinkle reducer. I have used the brushes and think that they are really good, they are all different. There is 1 sensitive brush, 1 normal brush and one dermabrasion brush.  I'm still only using the sensitive one as I have quite sensitive skin and don't feel a harsher brush would do my skin any good. As for the facial messager, sponge and wrinkle reducer, I actually haven't used them, they're not my thing, if you're into messaging your face I'm sure they're quite good. 

You turn it on and off by simply sliding the button up and down. When switched on it vibrates and you can then start cleaning your face. The brushes simply clip on and off so they're really easy to change and swap. I use it in the shower and have had no problems with it, even though it doesn't claim to waterproof, in my experience it is. I only use gel cleansers with the brush as I feel you get the most from it. I love the Neostrata Ultra Brightening cleanser and the Botanics Hydration Burst cleanser as they emulsify when in they come in contact with water. I think gel cleaners are the best fit for a brush like this one.

Overall I have only positive things to say about this cleansing brush. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft, it isn't too harsh on my sensitive skin and I can use it in the shower. I use it about 2-3 times weekly and have found my skin to be much clearer and the texture of my skin to be much smoother since starting to use it.  For the price point you simply can't go wrong with this cleansing brush!

Have you ever tried out this or any other cleansing brushes? What are your thoughts ?

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. ziet er prima uit! Zeker voor die prijs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat is zeker een mooi product voor een mooie prijs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Ultra Clean Facial Brush now available on Amazon and Walmart Marketplace in the USA at best offer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean those pores with Gurin Facial Brush ! The glow skin exfoliates to help remove dead skin cells, bacteria and unwanted oils to promote naturally cleaner pores.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Overall, I can't say enough good things about this cleaning brush.
    I can use it in the shower, it leaves my sensitive skin feeling soft and silky, and it isn't too abrasive.
    Since I started using it, I've noticed that my skin is considerably cleaner and lot smoother in texture. I use it around 2-3 times each week.
    You simply can't go wrong with this cleaning brush at this pricing point!

    ReplyDelete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig