Review - Collection Concealer

I recently purchased the Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer. For me it's a winner and my favourite concealer. It's an absolute steal at 5.49 and it's in boots at the moment as part of a 3 for 2 offer. I have tried numerous concealers and this is the best I've found so far. It's really quite bright. I bought it in the shade fair 01. It's quite a thick consistency which I like because it doesn't budge at all. My only negative thought on the product is that once you put it on you have to blend it in really quickly, otherwise it'll dry and you literally can't blend it. However that hasn't really effected my opinion too much on the product. I will still repurchase it when it runs out. For me it's a 9/10.



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig