Nía | Shower Mousse

Hi Everyone!

Today I'm back with a product that I have been obsessed with recently, the Nia Intensive Luxury Creamy Shower Mousse! Nía is an Irish company and they do so many awesome products but today I'm focusing on the shower mousse...



Let me start off by saying that the smell of this product is so amazing. I could literally smell this all day everyday, it's that good! This product brings me so much joy in the shower, not only because it smells amazing but because it makes my skin feel amazing. All of the ingredients are 100% natural and I think that's what makes it feel so good. Afterwards my skin feels so soft and any dry patches that my skin typically gets are basically non existent.

It's very hydrating and creamy and lathers up into a soap like consistency. I have quite sensitive skin and this product is just a dream! I have stopped using any other shower gels and always opt for this beauty now. In the tin it's almost like a balm but when you scoop some out and add a little water, it melts and lather up into the nicest shower mousse I've ever used.

This is actually my second tin of this shower mousse, it's such a treat to use in the evenings after a long day! You can buy Nía in Natural Hand stores and also online HERE on Dolledup.ie !

Have you tried any Nía products ?

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig