My Favourite Autumn Lipsticks

Hi Everyone!

SO you may have guessed by now, if you've read any of my previous blog posts , that I LOVE Autumn. I love everything about it including the darker more dramatic makeup. I live for darker lipsticks, they suit my skin tone a lot more than bright ones and I just love the dramatic look of them. SO without further ado, here are my top five Autumn lipsticks...






Sand Storm - This beauty is from Wet n' Wild. I always pair it with the brown lip liner from Pennys and the two of them together are just a dream. This is my favourite nude for Autumn. The lipstick itself is great quality. It's creamy but doesn't slip and slide all over the place. I find it to be quite hydrating on the lips too, very comfortable to wear.

Vamp it Up - This beautiful deep purple is also from Wet n' Wild. I do find this lipstick to be quite drying, it's beautiful when it's on and I absolutely love how dark it is, but I do sometimes have difficulty actually applying it. I usually use a lip brush to apply it, so it does take a few seconds longer to apply. however once it's on your lips, it's not drying and feels very comfortable to wear.

Rimmel 107 -  You guessed it, it's from Rimmel. The camera didn't quite catch how deep this red actually is unfortunately, but it is a lovely deep berry red that's perfect for Autumn. I usually pack away my orange reds and pink reds this time of year, always opting for deeper berry tones. It's quite creamy so I do like to pair it with the Penny's red lip liner. They work really well together and I always get compliments when I wear them.

Ghost Berry - This beautiful colour is from Ghost and can be purchased from Debenhams. This is in fact a lip crayon, and it's possibly my favourite one. It's very hydrating and feels amazing on my lips. It's has quite good staying power as well which is very impressive. This is my everyday go to lippie and I actually featured it in my September Favourites HERE. 

Cherry Bomb - Another amazing lipstick from Wet n' Wild, you just can't beat the value. Amazing products for only €3!!! This is a  beautiful, purple red colour, almost ox blood red/plum. It's lovely and comfortable on the lips and doesn't slip and slide. The staying power is insane with this lipstick, even if it's worn away, because it's quite dark it will actually act as a stain so you don't need to top up as often! LOVE love love this lipstick! 

So there you have it, my favourite Autumnal lipsticks, what's yours ?

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. I love purple-y lipsticks but am yet to find a good one yet so I love that you've included the Wet and Wild Vamp it Up. I'd love to get a slightly less dark purple as well. Any ideas? x
    Zoe | www.ibelieveinromeo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Vamp It Up is so striking! I don't think I'm brave enough for it yet though :)

    Emma | http://www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love it, I love those really strong colours, thanks so much for reading!! :)

      Delete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig