Autumn Inspired Makeup

Hi Everyone!

Today I have a makeup tutorial for you, as you know I'm obsessed with all things Autumn. So obviously my makeup looks change from Summer to Autumn. This is a look that I've been wearing quite a lot recently as you'll know if you follow me on snapchat 'chasingrubychat'

Almost all of the products used were from affordable drugstore brands, so it just proves that you don't have to spend a fortune to end up with a good look. I personally love this look and the colours are very autumnal, so let me know in the comment what you think and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos like this.





Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig