Pinspiration | Halloween Nails

Hi Everyone!

Happy Monday I hope you all have a great week. Today I'm here to share so nail art inspiration for Halloween! I love Halloween and everything that comes along with it including Halloween themed nail art. So I scoured Pinterest as I always do when I'm looking for inspiration and these are the looks that I thought were super fun and relatively easy...

All images are taken from Pinterest!

I love the looks above and I hope to try some out, if I do find the time I'll bring you all along with me either on snapchat or Instagram both of which are 'chasing ruby chat'. So let me know in the comments which one is your favourite...

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Love these , my favourite is the pumpkin one there a nice little extra for a Halloween costume :)



    http://alannahharrigan.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig