The Clothes Show Live : The Review

Today I'm going to share all my thoughts on The Clothes Show Live that was on in Birmingham. First of all this was the first proper fashion show/ event and I absolutely loved it. This was an early Christmas present from my lovely mother. Our flight left Ireland at 6.30 which meant we had to be up at 4.30. This was near impossible but we eventually managed to drag ourselves out of bed. When we touched down in Birmingham, we headed straight to our hotel to drop off our bags. We did our make up and headed for the NEC.  




We arrived just before 9 and were super excited to see all the stalls set up with big brands such as Rimmel, Barry M, Topshop and loads more. The first stand we went to was actually Carmex. They had make up artists there doing pop art lips. I happily volunteered to get my lips done, you can see how it turned out in the pictures below. Mam and I got chatting to the MUAs and mam mentioned that I was a blogger, in no time all they had done me up a little goody bag filled with their lastest and greatest products. This was my first ever goody bag as a blogger and I was thrilled as I just LOVE Carmex.
My pop art lips above and my goody bag below


 

Entering the benefit competition !


Entering the Citroen competition and a quick pic with the Glitzy Boys !


Mam been show the Helen E product, and a few extra pics !


Oh I also ran into Stereo Kicks back stage !

What day is complete without a selfie ?

Overall the day was AMAZING. There were fantastic bargains and brilliant brands there. If you'd like to read more on the fashion shows, I've done a post HERE. If you'd like to see my haul, I've done a post HERE. We finished up our day by heading to the German market which was so incredibly cute and I would seriously recommend going ! When we eventually went back to our hotel, we went down to the bar for a glass of wine to finish off the day, when who walks in, only Charlotte from Geordie Shore in her onesie !!! I love Geordie Shore, it's definitely my guilty pleasure. She is absolutely stunning, much prettier than on TV and she's a lot slimmer too. She was really nice and got in a quick pic with me. We were up again bright and early at 4.30 in the morning for our flight home, followed by a 3 hour bus journey, however it was definitely worth it and I'd love to go again !

Thanks for reading ! 

Erin X

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig