Perfect Christmas Outfit

Hey lovelies ! So with everyone's diaries filling up with seasonal parties, including my own I thought I'd share my perfect Christmas outfit for a night out. I love a bit of sparkle so of course on Christmas nights out I am in my element. I've been eyeing up this dress from Little-Woods Ireland for quite some time now. I think it's so beautiful, it has a gorgeous shape and shows just the right amount of skin. The shoes are from Boohoo and they would go perfectly with the dress ! Because the dress is such a statement, I probably wouldn't wear any jewelry except for a small bracelet similar to this one from Boohoo. As for the bag, I would just keep it really simple as the dress is already so busy, so this one from misguided is ideal. For my makeup I would most likely do a red lip, I always do and I think it's perfect for Christmas. As for my eyes I think I'd add a little bit of sparkle and the Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 palette has all the colours you could possibly need ! 


                                                                    Erin x





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig