Christmas Wishlist

Why is it that I always have a list as long as my arm during the year of things I want, but when someone asks me what I want for Christmas, my mind goes blank ? So recently I've started making a list of what I want and adding to it every time I think of something new. There are of course loads more things that aren't on this little list that I want but, the following are a mixture of what's on the very top of my Christmas wishlist !



1. Books : There are a couple of books I'm dying to read, and #GIRLBOSS is one of them. I've heard great things about this book and can't wait to get stuck into it.

2. Make Up : I've been eyeing this Real Techniques set for a while now. The brushes I'm using at the moment are coming to the end of their course, so I think this set would be a nice little upgrade.

3. Technology: I really want a decent camera for taking pictures on the blog (and in general). After scouring the web for what seems like a billion hours, I think this Canon Powershot SX170 IS will do the job. I think it's a good camera for my price range so I'm hoping I'll be seeing this baby over the Christmas.

4. A surprise : Every year since I was little I've asked for a surprise, and this year is no different !

5. Fashion : I am obsessed with this crop top and midi skirt from the Nicole X collection with Misguided. I think it's the perfect Christmas outfit and evreyone knows that I can't resist a bit of sparkle !

So that's my little (yet quite expensive) Christmas wishlist. What's on yours ? 

Erin x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig