The Christmas Tag

Hello everybody ! To mark the first of December I'm starting off with a tag, The Christmas Tag. If you're a regular reader of my blog, then you'll know that I love a good tag and that I LOVE Christmas, so put the two together and you've got today's blog post. I've seen this tag on a couple of different blogs so I thought I'd share my answers !




























1. What is your favourite Christmas movie ?
     Ooh a tough one, probably a toss up between Elf, Home Alone or The Santa Clause

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning ?
     We're allowed to open one on Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas morning.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory ?
    Yes ! One Christmas morning when I was very young maybe about 5 or 6, I woke up to having a Winnie the Pooh bouncy castle in the sitting room. That was also the first year that we had Christmas dinner in our house, we always went/ go to either of my grannies houses.

4.  Favourite festive food ?
Yorkshire puddings, I don't really know if that's festive but we never really have yourksire puddings with a normal Sunday roast, only ever at Christmas really. Also Cadbury mini rolls, probably not festive but this is the only time of year we get these, and they are gobbled up in no time.

5. Favourite Christmas gift ?
 I remember getting a huge dollhouse when I was little that I was obsessed with. I also remember in recent years getting stuff to create art eg. some canvas, acrylic paints, proper paintbrushes etc. These lasted me ages and I used to use them quite a bit so I guess they would be considered a favourite.

6. Favourite Christmas scent ?
I love the smell of Christmas dinner when it's being prepared. There's nothing quite like it, and don't even start me on the smell of all the baked goods.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions ?
Just to open one present each I think.

8. What tops your tree ?
It changes from year to year but usually either a glittery star or a pretty angel.

9. As a kid what was the one crazy/extravagant gift you always asked for but never recieved ?
Without trying to sound spoiled, I don't really think there ever was something I asked for repeatedly  and never got. 

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you ? 
I love Christmas eve ! It's my favourite day of the year, all the hustle and bustle of preparing for the next day, both parents off work (usually) and Christmas movies in the evening. 

Have you done this tag ? If so link it in the comments, I love reading tags !

Erin x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig