The Liebster Award #6

I was recently nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Catherine from Breathing Silver Linings. This is the 6th time I've been nominated so thank you all so much !!


Rules

1. Answer all the questions that have been sent to you.
2. Nominate 11 Bloggers who have under 200 followers on Twitter.
3. Once you have done that, ask them 11 questions of your choice.
4. Notify them that they have been nominated.
5.Tag the person/Blog that nominated you in your post.


Questions
1. What made you first want to start blogging ?
I'd read other blogs for a long time and wanted to give my opinion on different topics too.

2.Top five apps from your smart phone ?
Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest , Keep and Snapchat.

3. Finish this sentence; " Sometimes we need to..."
Sometimes we need to just relax.

4. What is your favourite way to relax ?
I love a good pampering session, I did a post all about it here

5. A quote/ piece of advice from your childhood.
I really love 'Dare to Dream'

6. Four things you can't live without.
Family, friends, food, music.

7. What is/are your favourite song lyrics ?
This changes ALL the time but it's generally always lyrics from a Taylor swift song. 

8. "____ is over - rated"
Apple is over rated !

9. Mention something you're currently loving.
The weather, winter has finally gone away and the sun has come out !

10. Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years time ? 
I did a post last week on where I'd like to be in 10 years time, so I suppose on the way to achieving some of those goals.

11. What is one thing your readers may not know about you ?
I once climbed the highest mountain in Africa !

My questions ~ which do you prefer :

1. Winter or Summer
2.Shower or baths
3.Long hair or short hair
4.Hair up or hair down
5.Late nights or Early mornings
6.Wanderer or home bird
7.Inside or outside
8.Night in or night out
9.Heels or flats 
10.Lipstick or mascara
11.Dressed up or dressed down
12.Twitter or Instagram 

I nominate...

Thanks for reading guys, if you haven't been nominated yet then I nominate you too ! 

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig