Limerick Student Race Day Style Inspiration

On the 16th of April I'm off to the Limerick Student Races. To say I'm excited is a massive understatement !! So in preparation for the big day I have been scouring the internet looking for inspiration, as usual I ended up on Pinterest and started pinning some outfits that I thought would be perfect for the races. I've chosen some of my favourite looks and made a collage. I think it's clear that I'm looking for a midi skirt of some description. I want something very elegant and classy.


For my hair I want to go for that messy but elegant look. I think these hairstyles are gorgeous and perfect for any formal event. My hair is quite short at the moment so the look I'll be sporting will probably be something similar to the first hair style on the bottom row.



As for my favourite part, the makeup. I think a nice neutral subtle eye with a bold lip would look amazing. Of course my makeup will be altered depending on my outfit but I'll definitely be pulling inspiration from these stunning looks.


I am so incredibly excited for the races, not the races themselves but the dressing up part. I don't have that many occasions that I can go all out and I fully intend to for the races ! I'll definitely be doing a post on my outfit, hair and makeup so look out for that towards the end of April. Have you ever gone to the races ? What did you wear ?

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig