Benefits of Honey

I cannot stop raving about honey, I only recently started using it and now I use it all the time. It has drastically changed my skin.It has seriously reduced the pigmentation scars from my acne. I use it in DIY face masks all the time. Here are some of the main benefits of honey...

Pic source guardianlv.com

Acne: Honey has anti-bacterial properties that make it a great cleanser. Just apply a little raw honey to affected area for about 10-15 minutes and rinse off.

Scars: I had a small case of acne when i was younger that's left some scars. Since applying the honey I've noticed a dramatic difference as honey has a bleaching effect and causes the scars to fade.

Moisturiser: Honey is super moisturising and hydrating. Use Raw honey as a facial mask if you feel your skin has gone a little dry or add a little to any DIY face mask and see fabulous results.

Nails: Honey acts as a great natural nail conditioner. Not only does it strengthen your nails it also softens cuticles. Simply mix a tsp of raw honey with a tsp of apple cider vinegar and apply to your nails and cuticles.  Leave on for about 10-15 mins then rinse off.

Dark Circles: Applying raw honey to your dark circles will make them fade over time. Just apply to affected area and leave for 20 minutes then rinse off, or alternatively for even better results mix raw honey and sweet almond oil (equql parts) then apply and leave for 10-15 mins.

  
Is anyone else a fan of honey ?

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Such an interesting post! Although....I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from eating it! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your introduction and concur with a lot of this data. You kept my consideration all through the entire article, and that is an errand. Much obliged to you. For More Information Visit Here Honey Price in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig