Manicure Monday

Hello everyone ! This week I'm back with another gorgeous Spring shade from the Barry M 'Speedy' collection. This light pastel blue is called 'Eat My Dust'. I picked it up in Boots as a '3 for 2' deal. I really love this colour, it's so bright and perfect for Spring. It's quite vibrant without it being too in your face. Again, like last week it took about 3/4 strokes before a nail was fully coloured, but I don't mind because the end result is gorgeous. I coated it Isadora's top coat to give it some shine and to prevent chipping. The colour has come a little darker in the photo. I love the packaging and quality of this nail polish and I can't wait to pick up more shades from this collection.


Have you tried any of the nail polishes from the 'Speedy'collection ?

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig