Makeup Revolution 32 Shade Ultra Flawless Palette Review

One of the best purchases this year so far is definitely this eyeshadow palette from Makeup Revolution. I find a lot of Makeup Revolution products to be hit and miss but this Ultra Flawless palette is a major HIT! It has a little something for everyone, basic matte browns, lovely transition shades and of course lots of shimmers too. I featured this palette in my April Favourites and it's been a favourite if mine since I purchased it...


Row 1
Row 2
Row 3

Row 4

 As you can see from the swatches above, the eyeshadows are very very pigmented. This is literally just one swipe with my finger! I couldn't get over the pigmentation at first so I thought ok, maybe they won't last long on the eyes or there will be a lot of fallout from them...NOPE! A problem I had with the Ultimate Eyeshadow Collection Palette is that with a lot of the shadow there is some serious fallout, something I overlook because of the price. However, this palette is a dream. I haven't noticed much fallout which is something that happens with a lot of shimmer eyeshadows . As for the longevity of the shadows, again I cannot complain they last all day, don't seperate on the lid or wear away they don't get oily and leave an awful crease in the crease of the eye.

This palette has 6 matte shades and 26 shimmering shades, all beautiful and quite varied. This would be an ideal palette for travelling because you could create so many looks with it, from a neutral day time look to a show stopping night time look. This palette has something for every and all occasions.

I genuinely cannot recommend this palette enough! I ordered mine of the Makeup Revolution website, I think it costs just over €10. Such a bargain for such a quality eyeshadow palette! After using this palette I'm definitely going to be trying out some of their other palettes. 

Have you ever tried this palette or anything else from Makeup revolution? Let me know in the comments! 

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I love the makeup revolution palettes so affordable and the mirrors on these are the best lol.. I also love there lippies...... Great post

    ReplyDelete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig