The Glow Getters

It's summer time and that means one thing...dewy bases! I personally love the look of a glowy dewy, highlighted base and the following products help me achieve that perfectly...


The Seventeen Skin Wow 3 Way Highlighter makes for the most perfect glowy primer.You can of course use it as a cream highlighter, which I also do but I think it just acts as the most gorgeous primer. It's a little bit thick so when you first apply it, it's slightly tacky which will make your makeup stick it. It gives the most lovely 'glow from within' look. It's not shimmery or over the top but just gives you a little something something.It's mega affordable and can be found HERE and in all Boots stores.

The Botanics Radiance Balm was a majorly hyped product last summer,it was sold out everywhere and I was thrilled when I finally got my hands on it after reading so many glowing reviews(excuse the pun,I couldn't stop myself). At first I was really disappointed. I don't think the packaging is great, it makes using the product quite messy. However over time, I found myself reaching for more and more. The product itself I constantly compared to the Seventeen Skin Wow Highlighter. It's much thinner in consistency and spreads easier, It smells incredible,really fresh. It is much more subtle than the 3 way highlighter so if you're having a no makeup day but still want to brighten up your face,this would be ideal.

The Vichy Anti Wrinkle Foundation has a gorgeous dewy finish to it. I am constantly reaching for it recently, with the weather being so good.  It's lightweight and spreads easily. It gives a medium coverage but is build-able. It is quite long lasting and smells great. This is the perfect dewy foundation for summer.

The Golden Goddess Dry Oil is just gorgeous. It's very affordable around €9.50 and can be found in Pennys and some pharmacies. You can apply the dry oil to your body to give you a gorgeous glow or as a highlighter to the tops of your cheek bones. Be careful not to apply much to your face,as a little goes a long way. My tip would be to put a little onto the back of your hand,dip in your highlighter brush, blend away a little bit,then add it to your face.Otherwise you might find your foundation separating. It looks fab on the body, especially over tan!

What are your favourite glowy products ?

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig