Fresh Sorbet Blush

I had never tried a cream blusher before the fresh sorbet blush from the body shop. I don't know why, they just look so scary and I was a bit afraid of going overboard, running my base and looking like a clown with big red cheeks! I didn't need to worry, well not with this cream blusher anyway...


So this little beauty is the Fresh Sorbet Blush in Cuban Watermelon 025 from the Body Shop. My mam actually introduced me to it when I came home for a weekend without makeup and I raiding her stash. I was a bit nervous but there was no need.

So firstly it smells divine!!! It is very heavily scented so if that isn't a scent you like, try another one as far as I'm aware, there are a four different scents/shades available. This one looks quite orange in the picture above but it's actually almost a hot pink colour(now you can see why I was nervous). The texture is a very light cream, almost mousse like, it's somewhere between a liquid and cream. It feels lovely and cool on your skin and blend really easily. I usually use either my fingers or a brush to blend it in and it works great with both.

When you look at it in the little pot, you can see quite a bit of shimmer but once you apply it and blend it in, you don't see any shimmer what so ever. It is very glowy though, perfect for summer. It's not over the top or in your face, more of a subtle glow from within. Once it blended in, it dries with a kind of velvet finish, it makes your skin feel super soft and smooth. Sometimes I apply it before my foundation and add a little extra colour.

The packaging is great for travelling. It's a small glass pot with a black sturdy lid, no fear of it breaking or leaking. It gives a very sheer coverage but it's easy to build up and no matter how much you apply, it doesn't get cakey or uncomfortable on the skin. It's supposed to give hydration to the skin for 12hours, while I haven't tested it for 12 hours, it definitely does give great hydration to the skin. I'd recommend this blush, especially for those of you that have dry or sensitive skin.

I love it! Have you tried it ? 

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I saw this blush on the body shop website yesterday and I'm so tempted to get one x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig