The Get To Know Me Tag

Hello friends ! Today I'm doing the get to know me tag, I was tagged by the lovely Izabela from My Daily Wear If you haven't checked out her blog yet, I'd really recommend it. I always love her OOTDs. So let's get on with the tag....



1. Name.
Erin

2.Blog Name : Anything special about it ?
Chasing Rubies Chasing Pearls, I got the idea from the lyrics of one of my favourite bands, Hudson Taylor.

3. How long have you had your blog for ?
Since October, so nearly four months now.

4. Favourite colour ?
I change my mind so often, but generally red/purple.

5. Age ?
20

6. Why did you start blogging ?
I started blogging because I'd been reading blogs for a long time and thought I'd give it a go.

7. What's your favourite book ?
Ooh a tough one, too tough ha, I don't know I love so many. I'll go with The Fault in Our Stars because it's one of the only books that has actually made me cry.

8. Favourite highlighter? Why ?
I like the MAC Lustre drops touche bronzante, ust love it for nights out !

9. Holy grail drugstore foundation?
Rimmel 25hr long lasting foundation I did a review on it HERE

10. Holy grail high end foundation ?
Haven't tried many high end foundations to be honest.

11. Favourite primer ?
I don't really use primers, I've only ever used the vichy one, I didn't notice a huge difference so I've never really bother with them !

12. All time favourite mascara ? Both high end and drugstore ?
High end would be the benefit BadGal mascara and drugstore would be max factor excess volume extreme impact mascara.

13.What's your favourite make up brand both high end and drugtore ?
High-end is Benefit and drugstore would be Rimmel.

14. What's your favourite food ?
Italian

15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why ?
Another tough one, I've been on about going to Bora Bora or Bali, I've hear such amazing things and I'd like to experience it for myself.

16. How may times did you post last year ?
56

17. What apps do you use to edit pictures or create thumbnails ?
Picmonkey or Aviary photos

18. What's your twitter name ?
@ChasingRubies2

19. What's your instagram name ?
chasingrubieschasingpearls

20. What's your favourite candy ?
Coca cola bottles, I'm absolutely addicted.

21. Favourite drink ?
I love club lemon !


22. What's your favourite clothing store ?
New look without a doubt.

23. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Strong, thoughtful, loyal.

24. What do you want to improve about your blog this year ?
My blog design and photography.

So that's the end of the tag ! I hope you all enjoyed getting to know me a little better. Thanks again to Izabela for tagging me ! I tag everyone to do this tag, if you do it please leave a comment below, I love reading these kind of tags ! 

Erin x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog name, hudson taylor are some of my faves!
    Emma xo | Missemmalouise12.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I wasn't sure about it at the start but I'm sticking with it ! I'm going to see them at the end of Feb, so excited !!

      Delete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig