100 Days of Happiness - Week 1

Hi guys, so if you seen THIS post then you'll know that I've taken on the 100 days of happiness challenge. I think it's good to try and find happiness in each and every day, even if the day isn't particularly happy. I do apologize for not instagramming the pictures every day but I didn't have a phone up until Wednesday. Anyway this is how my first week of the 100 days looks. 


My book order arrived and I can't wait to start reading these !
 


I love this quote, I think it's important to smile everyday and look for the positives.



I met up with some college friends and had a blast bowling !


 I'm working on seeing the good in every situation.


 I finally got a 2015 diary and I couldn't be happier with it.


I spent a couple of days at college working on the Formula Student project, in case you don't know what Formula Student is it's basically a group of students from universities all over the world build and race a racing car, similar to the Formula 1 cars. I am P.R.O of the project so I was working on some upcoming fund raisers. If you're interested in following the journey you can follow us on Facebook HERE !


The weather in Ireland has been all over the place. It snowed during the week and I felt like I was in Frozen. It was amazing !






So that's what my week looked at. I hope you enjoyed this post ! Let me know in the comments.

Erin x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy these type of posts, I want to give Girl Boss a read. I’ve read Girl Online and thought that while it was a little stereotypical and obvious, it made a really great read :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw good I'm glad you liked it ! I'm so excited to read it, I feel like absolutely everyone has already read it !

      Delete
  2. I loved Girl Boss, I found it so inspiring and I just couldn't put it down. Haven't read the other two yet though. :)

    ReplyDelete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig