The Autumn Tag


Here in Ireland it's definitely starting to feel like Autumn. The leaves are changing colour, the weather is getting colder and ..... So I thought what better a time to do the Autumn Tag. I've seen so many others bloggers doing it lately and I love reading them so here's mine !

1. Okay we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
I absolutely LOVE a caramel hot chocolate this time of year (any time of the year). It's my favourite hot drink.

2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I wear scarves all year round especially A/W, I love a good pair of boots to keep my feet all warm and dry and have recently got a new pair from New Look. I'm a huge fan of the gloves in primark at the minute they're adorable and will definitely be purchasing in the nest few weeks.

3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I don't really change what I listen too until around mid November then I'm constantly playing Christmas songs.

4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent this time of year?
I love Dior Addict. I must give credit to my mammy for introducing it to me. It's such a lovely scent. I'd really recommend it to everyone.

5. Candles - what scents will you be burning?
I'm obsessed with candles. I'm currently burning the Yankee Candles in the Mandarin Cranberry, Honey Blossom and Fresh cut Roses.

6. What do you love most about autumn?
I love everything about Autumn it's my favourite time of the year. The darker nights, the weather getting colder, the cosy atmosphere at home, a thick pair of pjs, candles, hot baths, hot chocolate, the leaves changing colour, oh I could go on forever !!

7. Favourite makeup look?
Without a doubt it's dark lips with simple eyes.

8. What are you looking forward to the most on autumn?
I am most looking forward to Halloween, I love getting dressed up but I'm not sure what I'll dress up as this year yet.

So that was my Autumn Tag I hope you enjoyed it. Have you done an Autumn Tag ? What are you dressing up as ? 

Erin x


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig