My Autumn Wishlist



Anyone that knows me will know that I just adore this time of year, the colours of the leaves,the change in weather, an excuse to wrap up in cosy jumpers, candles and of course hot chocolate. The list could go on forever. There are so many things I want this Autumn but these are a few very high on my wishlist.

Dark grey cardigan: Lovely for those cold autumn days, keeps you nice and snug and would go with just about any outfit.

Burgundy Snakeskin Satchel: I just adore anything burgundy, especially this time of the year, top trend A/W 2014.

Black Boots: These gorgeous boots from New Look are so simple, so stylish.
Orange Jumper : I just love this pop of colour, so easy to wear and perfect for anytime of the year, especially Halloween.

Dark Denim Jeans : I think dark denim is perfect for autumn and an essential in my wardrobe.

Maroon Playsuit : Absolutely obsessed with this playsuit from Boohoo. This would be perfect for any night out even when it gets a little colder, just add tights and its perfect.

Bird Printed Top : A little pricey at €40 but I just think it's adorable.

Floral Watch : I NEED this watch. Love love love it !!

What's on your Autumn wishlist ? Have you bought any of the items above ?

Erin x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig