Pinspiration - Halloween Nails

Follow my blog with Bloglovin I've been on the lookout for some cool Halloween inspiration for my nails recently. I found so many amazing nail art designs on Pinterest so I decided to share some of my favourites and get your opinion on them !

I love this spooky look, I don't think my nail art skills would be strong enough to tackle the spider web but I'll give it a try !

This look seems a little more achievable, it's silly and cute and I just love it.


This look is adorable I'll really like the orange colour and the little ghost seems easy enough to do :) 


I love that this look gives you a little tutorial on how to do it. Isn't that just the cutest vampire you've ever seen ?



This is probably the easiest out of all of them. It's simple and If it were me I'd change the orange to green !

Found on beautyhigh.com

So that's my Halloween Nail Pinspiration. I'm going to attempt some of the above if not all of them and post them on twitter and on instagram  so be sure to check in on them ! What's your favourite Halloween nail look ? Have you tried any of the above ? I'd love to hear about them in the comments!

Erin x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig