Garnier | Micellar Cleansing Water



I have absolutely fallen in love with Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water. It is truly magical stuff. I only really bought it on a whim. I'd read a few post about it and when I seen it on offer I said sure why not. I've only just started using it but I already love it. It's great for taking off make up and also sudocream. I know sudocream is controversial in the beauty world but it really works for me when I have a mass breakout. I usually sleep with sudocream on, and the morning after I always find it near impossible to remove the residue however this wonderful product works magic and after a few wipes with the cotton pad its gone ! MAGIC ! It's also fab for removing make up, apparently the magic formula is sort of magnetic and attracts the makeup therefore leaving your skin. It certainly works for me and I now use it almost everyday !! Love love love this product, couldn't recommend it more !!

Erin x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Totally agree with your review. I love this product, and it lasts forever. I bought mine in February and I still have about 1/4 bottle left!!!
    Great post too
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't be happier with it !! Wow I'm so happy to hear it last that long great value ! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  2. This sounds sooooo good! I've especially heard its good for sensitive skin which is great for me, so I should really give in and finally try it! :D

    Jemma xx
    www.dorkface.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing ! Its also very cheap I got it on offer but i think even at full price its only 7 or 8 euro which is great for the amount of product you get and how long it lasts. Thanks for commenting ! x

      Delete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig