Beauty Review | Makeup Revolution 144 Eye shadow Palette


You may remember seeing this palette in my February favourites, it is of course the Makeup Revolution Ultimate Eye Shadow Collection. James bought me this as an early Valentines present and I am beyond obsessed with it. The variety of colours is amazing !! There are both matte and shimmer shades. The pigmentation and quality is second to none ! I would swatch them but there's way too many and I can't choose any favourites because they're all so beautiful. One thing I really love about this palette is that there are colours to suit everyone's preference. I usually go towards more monotone, simple colours but recently I've been using lots of colour. This palette is just great for both! I think this palette at the time was on offer for £10. After converting to euro and paying for shipping it came to about €20. This is amazing value for the amount of colours and the quality ! Since getting this palette, it's been my most used palette and every time I use it, I find a new favourite shade. I couldn't recommend this palette more !




Have you heard of or bought this palette ? What do you think ?

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Thispalette looks great because all the colors in it, and for only 10 is a bargain. Thanks for sharing
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab, couldn't recommend it enough, thanks for reading !

      Delete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig