5 Favourites | March

This month has been super busy ! I've been using a lot of new products and trying out lots of new things. That being said I have a few standouts, some new products and some old trusty products too !




1. Lancome Bi- Facial Cleansing Oil : I have been loving this cleanser so much, I ran out of it at the end of February and picked up another bottle straight away ! This bottle will last me absolutely ages, maybe three months. The reason it's half empty is because I gave my mam some to try out since I love it so much. It is a little pricey at €28 but definitely worth it.

2. NeoStrata Ultra Brightening Cleanser : I received this cleanser as part of my ITWBN goody bag  in Feb. I started using it at the beginning of March and was amazed at the results. It has cleared up my skin so much it's incredible !! 

3. Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan : Since the weather is getting a little bit better, I thought it was about time to get back into tanning. I've heard so much hype about Cocoa Brown that I couldn't resist trying it out myself. I completely get the hype now that I've tried it a few times. Love love love this tan !

4. Britney Spears Fantasy Perfume : As it's been feeling a lot more like Spring, I've noticed myself wearing this perfume quite a lot this month. It has a very strong floral scent and perfect for Spring in my opinion.

5. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara : Another product I bought because everyone and their mother was raving about is the Roller Lash Mascara. I have to say I do really like this mascara. I've mostly worn it for daytime looks this month. I personally found that it's not dramatic enough for night time looks.

I will definitely be doing some in depth reviews on some of the products mentioned above in the next few weeks, so look out for them ! What have been your favourite things this month ? 

Erin X


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig