Manicure Monday

Hello lovelies ! It's Monday which means another Mani Monday ! I was recently in Pennies (Primark) and seen the Catrice stand. I've never tried any Catrice products before so I thought I'd give the nail polishes a go. I picked up this dark little beauty '38 Vino Tinto'. It's a very dark purple, it's almost brown. I really love the colour, I usually go for quite bright vibrant colours so this is a nice change. So what did I think ? I actually really liked this nail polish. The formulation is great and the brush is nice and wide but not too big either. If you've read some of my other Manicure Monday posts, you'll know the brush is a big deal to me. I just hate the small ones that end up taking an hour to cover one nail ! This brush is really good. The formula was really nice too, it applied very smoothly and I didn't have much trouble at all. I'll definitely be buying more Catrice nail polishes.

What's on your nails recently ?

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Pretty polish color!
    I love darker shades in the winter, they're very chic!

    xo,
    Amber
    All the Cute
    Latest Post: Monday, again?

    ReplyDelete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig