2014 Favourites

Hello everyone ! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, I thought today I would share some of my favourite things from 2014 !



People and Places : This year for me has been all about people. There are many people I am so thankful for in my life and this year has shown me who is truly there for me when I need them and who is not. One of the people I am most thankful for is James. He has been so supportive of everything I've done and has really helped me get to where I am now. He has been my best friend on my best days but also on my worst which I am forever grateful for. Another person who has been an amazing friend has been my mother, we're probably the closest we've ever been and she has been my biggest fan. I've had good friendships and bad friendships, I've wrote a post HERE about my friendships and how they've changed this year. I've had some very good experiences this year. I landed my very first proper full time job. I was lucky enough to get a full time job in the AIB bank for the summer and I learned SO MUCH. Not necessarily about banking but again about people, because of my role I was interacting with the costumers all day everyday, I learned so much from this job and will always remember it as a positive experience. I also went to a music festival with friends which was definitely a big highlight of my year. This was the year I went to my very first big fashion show, The Clothes Show Live, I've done posts HEREHERE,HERE and HERE if you're interested. This was a great experience and one I shall never forget. I also started this little blog in October and I am just loving this experience and everything about blogging !

Products : I have only a few favourites this year product wise, I could have done a full post of product faves but I feel like I've read a zillion similar posts in the last week. So I'll keep it short and snappy, I have five favourite products of 2014 and they are, my collection concealer ( my review of it is HERE), my extreme liquid eyeliner, my naked 2 palette, my quick fix facial mud mask (my review of it is HERE), and my Rimmel red lipstick.


Bloggers :  Again I could have done a full post on my fave bloggers because there are so many but the following bloggers are the blogs I read the most often. My absolute FAVOURITE blogger this year without a doubt has been Dorkface ! I just cannot say enough great things about this blog and Jemma is so lovely, if you haven't checked out her blog, I'd definitely recommend it, you won't regret it. I always find her blog so positive and inspiring and I check her blog almost daily. Another fave is A South Wales Blog, This blog is just such a lovely read and I'm always excited when a new post pops up on bloglovin. Dizzy Brunette 3 is also up there on my fave bloggers/blogs but I do really enjoy her YouTube videos too and if you haven't subscribed make sure you so. I just love Corries blog, the layout and design is so pretty and her blog posts are great reads. gh0stparties was one of the first blogs I ever read and I've been a loyal follower ever since. Her photography is amazing and really makes me want to improve my own photography. I love all of her posts and will read anything she writes. A recent favourite has been lily kate from Joli House. Her outfit posts are great, and I'm especially obsessed with her mustard/yellow jumper with the owl detail ! Her posts are always a good read and something I always look forward to. My final favourite blogger is Jenny from Jennypurr. Her content is second to none and after having a look back through my saved posts on bloglovin, they're dominantly her posts. I just find her blog so useful and relevant to my life. If you haven't checked her blog out yet, you really should.

YouTubers : I've been really getting into you tube in the last couple of months, I rarely watch tv anymore ! Some of my faves are Lily PebblesAnna , Jim ChapmanTanya Burr and Melanie Murphy ! I'm sure you all know of them and why they've made it to my little favourites post !


I have may more favourites but these are the main ones. I'm looking forward to discovering many new favourites in 2015. 

Erin x



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. Ughh! This is SO, so nice! I never expected that anyone would ever say such a nice thing about something I created, thank you so much! <3 It really does mean so much to me ^__^

    Jemma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love your content and the vibe I get from your blog ! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the mention! makes me so happy to know that you look forward to reading my posts, it honestly does!
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post I love ghostparties and dizzy brunette aswell!

    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig