No7 Beautiful Skin Facial Cleansing Brush Review

I wanted to try the No7 Facial Brush Cleanser for the longest time and always put it on the long finger as I had my ALDI Facial Brush Cleanser. I didn't really see the point in having two. However Boots had an amazing deal on, usually the facial brush is €34 and I ended up only paying €11.50! What a bargain!!! So is it any good?



I've had the facial brush for about 3 months now and I use it two to three times a week, I usually use it after I remove my makeup. You'd be surprised what's left on your skin, so I always double cleanse! With the mechanism itself you get one brush head that you can remove and change when necessary. The brush heads are sold separately in Boots. You get two brush heads in a pack for €11. As I said I'm at the 3 month mark now so I'll be changing my brush head soon.



It comes with batteries which I was delighted about. There's nothing worse than getting all excited about something and then realising it needs batteries and you have none! The brush fits really comfortably in your hand and has a little button to press to turn it on. Press once for a medium speed and twice for the brush head to spin very quickly. Personally I only really use the first speed as I find the second speed can be a bit harsh on my sensitive skin. I like the fact that the brush head spins, the ALDI one vibrates and you have to move it yourself.  The bristles of the brush are lovely. Nice and soft but still you get a good exfoliation with it.


I always use a gel cleanser along with it, currently using the Image Stem Cell cleanser and they're a match made in heaven. I start with wetting the bristles with water, adding my cleanser to the bristles and then cleansing my face. I only keep the brush on my face for about 45 seconds, moving it in circular motions.

I do prefer it to the ALDI brush even though I really like the ALDI brush. As I said above it costs €34 but No7 constantly have deals on and keep a hold of those €6.50 of No7 products and you'll get a great bargain like I did! I really like having the cleansing brush as part of my skincare routine, my skin always feels squeaky clean afterwards!

Have you tried the No7 Beautiful Skin Facial Cleansing Brush ? Tell me what you think in the comments!

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. We hope you will share some more information about skin care. We really enjoy your blog & content. If anyone looking for Skin Needling Treatmente Then visit us. We provide best skin care services.

    ReplyDelete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig