Blank canvas Cosmetics Master Series Palette Review

This palette has gotten so much hype that I was very skeptical about buying it. I always feel that products that receive as much hype as this palette did, are actually quite often a bit disappointing. However I was very pleasantly surprised by this palette and I'm really quite impressed.



This palette costs €34.99 but I bought mine on Black Friday and used an additional code so it cost me somewhere around the €20 mark (what a bargain). The palette consist of 12 eye shadows, 11 mattes and one shimmer. There is a mix of both warm and cool toned eyeshadows, however the warm and cool tones actually work together really well. In terms of pigmentation, all shadows bar one cannot be faulted. The colour payoff is phenomenal, all except 'GODDESS' unfortunately. It's a pity too because it's the one shimmer shade and if it was more pigmented, this palette would be perfect in my opinion.

I find the shadows really easy to blend and they all compliment each other so well. I've created quite a few looks over on my Instagram (@chasingrubychat) with this palette and since opening it, I've honestly used at most days I wear makeup. It's just perfect for everyday and so easily built up for a night time look. My favourite shades are 'Carmin' 'Cocoa' 'Hickory' and 'Corruption'.


The palette also comes with a double ended brush. As Blank Canvas Cosmetics are mainly a makeup brush brand, you can be sure that the brush included with the palette isn't a flimsy one. In fact it's really rather brilliant. On one end is the E40 and on the other end is E41, both can be both separately too.  The E40 is a flat ended brush, perfect for putting the eyshadow in place.The E41is a fluffy blending brush, ideal for blending the eyeshadows together in the crease. I think this was a brilliant brush to compliment the palette. The packaging itself is really good too, not only does it look pretty, it has a decent sized mirror in it and while it's made of cardboard, the palette feels very sturdy.

Overall I really REALLY love this palette, it's become my everyday palette and one of my all time favourites. I really can't say enough good things about it! Have you tried this palette? What did you think?

Erin X 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. This is the one palette I have been meaning to pick up because it has be raved about so much. Even my non-makeup friends have it �� And the shades look so universal even though I may have loads that look like it. x

    ReplyDelete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig