The Perfect Winter Scent - Black Musk from The Body Shop

Hi Everyone!

Perfumes are something I never really invest in, mainly because I always seem to get four or five every Christmas from family members and they last me the entire year. Usually I always go for a fruity, really sweet smelling perfume but it's now winter time I was on the hunt for something more seasonal. I don't really know what exactly I was looking for until I got an unexpected delivery from the lovely girls over at The Body Shop. They treated me to the new Black Musk Eau de parfum and perfume oil. I could not have been more thrilled.


It was exactly what I was looking for. I'm quite useless at describing scents but to me it smells really rich and musky, almost like chocolate (See I'm useless). Regardless they are beautiful scents. I have never tried a perfume oil before so I was super intrigued. It's actually super simple to use, you just put the oil where you would spray your perfume, it's not one bit messy and absorbs into your skin super fast. It's actually a pleasure to use. Too many times I have sprayed some perfume and it's ended up in my mouth or in my eyes. So this makes it really easy to put the scent exactly where you want it.

I usually use both the perfume and the perfume oil together. I find that using both really makes the scent stay longer. I use the oil first then the perfume! I have to say, I have completely fallen in love with the Black Musk range and have received so many compliments when wearing it! If you're in the market for a new perfume then definitely call into your nearest Body Shop and pick it up, if you're not just go in and smell it, it's gorgeous!

What's your go to Winter perfume?  

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I also love this Black Musk oil it smells divine, would make a fab Crimbo pressie for a teenager who isnt a huge perfume fan as its a bit different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it def would, it's genuinely one of my fave scents ever! #obsessed

      Delete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig