Christmas Movies

When the weather is cold and the house is decorated in lovely Christmas decorations, there is nothing quite like getting cosy with your family on the sofa, for a great Christmas movie ! There are so many great Christmas movies but here are (in my humble opinion) the best Christmas movies of all time.

1. ELF


2. A Christmas Carol

3. Miracle on 34th Street

4. The Grinch

5. Home Alone

6. Love Actually



7.The Santa Clause



8. Bad Santa

9. Fred Claus

10. Deck the Halls

11. The Polar Express

12. Christmas with the Kranks

13. Mickey's Christmas Carol

14. Santa Buddies

15. Jack Frost 

16. The Holiday

17. Four Christmases

18. Shrek the Halls

19. Frozen

20. Rise of the Guardians

So they are my favourite Christmas movies ! I love watching them, they always make me feel so christmassy and happy. So what are your fave Christmas movies ? 

Erin x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. I've watched home alone, A christmas carol and frozen before .. They're amazing :D
    Elf is next
    makeupforlunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched Elf the other night and just felt so christmassy and festive afterwards , it's prob one of my absolute faves !

      Delete
  2. I love many of those films although there were a few I haven't seen. I also have to watch 'Santa Clause the movie' (an old one, 80's I think, loved it when I was little) and 'The Muppet Christmas Carol' (family tradition) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home Alone is our family tradition <3 Thanks for commenting !

      Delete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig