Let's Catch Up!

SO I accidentally took like 3 months away from blogging! It wasn't intentional, it just naturally happened. This is my third year blogging and this year was the year I blogged the least. A lot of it had to do with my lifestyle but I also kinda fell out of love with writing.

Let's start at the start, at the beginning of the year I was so excited, as I always am for a fresh start, a new year. I had a list of resolutions and was hell bent on achieving them. Then college came about and slapped me in the face, mega hard!!! From February to May, I was under constant pressure, so many assignments, so much stress (I documented it all in my monthly vlogs if you're interested!). I honestly just didn't have the time or inclination to sit down and write. I was keeping up with my YouTube channel and loving that so much more, I was posting at least 2 videos a week and updating all my social media too. I did manage the odd blog post here and there but found I was only forcing myself to blog.



Once summer rolled around and the stress of college had faded away, I had lots of time on my hands. To be totally honest, I just wasn't inspired to sit down and write. I had lots of ideas, still have about 10 posts in drafts but my heart wasn't in it and I felt it showed. I became far more interested in my YouTube channel and posting on social media so I let myself go with that and slowly but surely I stopped blogging altogether.

So now we're in October, I've moved house (twice but that's a story for another day), I've started my final year in college (which is kicking my ass already), I've a part time job and I kinda want to start writing again. I feel really inspired and want to go back to where it all began, right here on this little site. Being honest, I have no clue how often I'll be able to post on here but for the first time in a long time, I don't feel pressured or forced into writing on here, I feel excited, really bloody excited!

If you didn't already know, I do a monthly vlogging series where I essentially vlog my entire month and stick all together into one video! Those videos will give you more of an insight into what I've been up to and how I was feeling so far this year! I feel really positive about being back on here and can't wait to get stuck in!

So basically, I'm back bitches! 

Erin X 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Nowadays everyone needs to take a break from their busy routines to maintain their mental health. Nowadays some students are using assignment writing help in Dubai to take out some time from their schedules by letting the professionals handle the workload and finish all the activities before the deadline.

    ReplyDelete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig