DIY Face Mask

There are so many face masks on the markets these days and they all vary in prices, some being very expensive and some very budget friendly. I've tried so many face masks but DIY face masks are always some of my favourite. Not only because I don't have to fork out a fortune but because all of the ingredients can be found in the kitchen and they give amazing results.  This DIY mask contains Honey, Baking Soda and Coconut Oil ! Honey is really hydrating and moisturising on the skin. Baking Soda is great for acne and getting rid of pesky spots. Coconut oil is great for cleansing, hydrating and has anti aging qualities !!

I use about a teaspoon of each ingredient but you can use as much as you want really. One benefit is that it stays fresh for a few days so if you make too much you can just use it again a few days later.  I use a small dish to mix everything up, if it feels a little dry, add a few drops of water but remember that the coconut oil will naturally melt on your face so don't add too much !
When it's all mixed together and smooth, apply it to your face. Leave it on for about 10-15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
I love using this DIY mask on my face, my skin always feels so smooth and hydrated afterwards. If you try this let me know ! Do you do any  other DIY masks ? Let me know in the comments...

Erin X 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig