My Back to Uni Goals


Hi Everyone!

So I'm back to college full time this week and I am super excited about it. I love college, seeing all my friends on a daily basis as well as doing some really cool projects. I love the start of a new semester. It's a fresh start and with every fresh start comes new goals. I always love setting goals and targets and I thought I would share some with you today.


  • Attend all my lectures : A place I and so many other students fall down on is actually going to all of my lectures. I am going to try my absolute best to attend every single one of my lectures this semester. 
  • Get really good grades : I'm in second year now and my grades really start to matter. In UL, after your first year, your grades don't go towards your degree as long as you pass. I think this is actually brilliant because it gives you a year to kinda go mad and not be under extreme pressure again right after your leaving cert. So my grades have been wiped out and from now on they actually matter.
  • Study study study : I was always a procrastinator. In the last year however I have actually gotten a lot better. Maybe it's because I'm just so busy now that I don't have time to mess around and leave things to last minute. So my plan is to study from the get go rather than cramming like a mofo on study week. 
  • Get fit  : A lot of you will know that I've recently started seeing a Personal Trainer in the hopes of shifting some weight and being healthier again. I would love to be fitter and lighter for Christmas. 
  • Not get burnt out : Because I'm now working full time as well as being a full time student, as well as blogging and vlogging, I am trying my absolute best to not burn myself out. I'll be putting some new rules in place for myself, like no working after 10pm, take one night completely off a week, things like that. 
SO they are some of my goals for this semester. Has anyone else set new goals recently ? 

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig