Lush Mask of Magnaminity Review

Hi Everyone !

I love face masks. I always have. I love pampering my skin and always feel really happy when I apply a face mask. You may or may not know that I have and suffered with acne for years and still do, so for me face masks are an absolute essential in my skin care routine. This is the Mask of Magnaminty from Lush and oh my god it is amazing.


Along with having acne I also have sensitive skin, so finding an exfoliating face mask that doesn't aggravate my skin is super hard. This mask was made with acne prone skin in mind. It's very cooling and has some great ingredients like Honey, Glycerine, Primrose Seeds and Peppermint Oil along with many other. All of the ingredients are 100% natural and made by the Lush staff right there in the store.

To use it, I usually cleanse my skin, then apply the mask for about 15 minutes. It is recommended to leave it on for 10-15 minutes but I often leave it on for up to 30 minutes. Then I use warm water to gently scrub it off my face (as it dries hard after a few minutes). Even though it is an exfoliating mask, it's very gentle. My skin always feels super soft after I wash it off. Afterwards I apply toner, facial serum and finally my moisturiser.

I definitely think this mask does great things for my skin. I've used it about 2 to 3 times a week for over eight weeks now and I've actually repurchased a new one (which is in the picture above). I really really love it and I love the smell of it. It smells like chocolate mint aka it smells delicious!

If you have acne or blemished skin, I'd definitely recommend checking out this face mask. It really is amazing and in my eyes lived up to all the hype that I'd heard about. It's very affordable, this small pot is about €5/€6 for 125g but you can get bigger pots which are about triple the size of this one for about 12/15 euro. Amazing value for such an incredible product!

Have you ever tried Mask of Magnaminty ? What's your favourite face mask ?

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig