Irish Blogger Conference - #IBCCork

Hi Everyone!

So as you've probably guessed by the title, I went to the Irish Blogger Conference in Cork last Saturday! It was a tremendously successful day and I had so much fun. I met up with loads of bloggers that I'd met previously which was really nice because I rarely get to see them offline. I also got to meet some of my favourite bloggers for the first time such as Aisling from Total Makeup Addict and Sue from Cherry Sue Doin the Do !



The event was packed with lots of amazing speakers. I learned so much from them all and felt so inspired afterwards. Each speaker brought something new and different to the table so by the end of the day, there was very little that wasn't covered. There was also an open Q n' A with a panel of fashion and beauty bloggers. I really liked this because everyone was very honest with their answers.

I did vlog the day and I've left the video down below so that you can have little look. If you're a blogger or thinking of starting a blog, I'd definitely recommend going to one of these conferences. I think there's another one soon enough in Dublin. If you want any information on the events just tweet @IrishBloggerA and they'll tell you everything you need to know!


Have you been to any really good conferences or events lately ? 

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig