10 Things You Didn't Know About Me...

Hello 
I have been tagged by the lovely Rebecca from Rainbows and Fairydust to do the 10 things about me tag, so thank you Rebecca for tagging me. You all know that I love tag posts so I was delighted to be tagged. So Rebecca has given me 10 questions to answer, then I'll come up with 10 questions and tag some people to do it too. Let's get stuck in...



1. Why did you start blogging ?
I started blogging originally as a college project, but quickly fell in love with it and started up this blog.

2. If you could only use 3 makeup products for the rest of your life, what would they be?
This is such a difficult question. One would be my Makeup Revolution palette because you can crete so many different looks, Two would be Extreme liquid eyeliner and Three would be red lippie!

3. Coffee or tea ?
I'm allergic to coffee and I'm not a fan of tea so neither.

4. Favourite food ?
Pasta bake for sure, one of my fave meals ever !

5. Favourite place you've ever visited ?
Tanzania in Africa, such an amazing place and a trip I'll never forget.

6. Your number 1 staple wardrobe piece ?
Black skinny jeans!

7. How would you describe your style ?
Cute and girly, I wear dresses most days.

8. A place you've never been to but would like to visit ?
Berlin, I'm so fascinated by the history there, also Bora Bora...do I need to explain that one haha !

9. Favourite high street shop ?
PENNYS

10. Favourite makeup product ?
Again too difficult a question! My most used is my Makeup Revolution ultimate eyeshadow collection palette!

My questions...
1. What does your Perfect Night in look like?
2. Where do you see yourself in five years time ?
3. What's the number one thing on your wishlist ?
4. If you won the lotto, how would you spend it ?
5. What's your favourite thing about blogging ?
6. What's your least favourite thing about blogging ?
7. Do you prefer winter or summer ? Why ?
8. What is your favourite quote ?
9. What inspires you in life ?
10. What is your favourite makeup brand ?

I tag....

Sandra
Hayley
Mags
Ruth
Danielle
Sara
Kathleen
Lisa
Aishling
Leanne

Thanks again Rebecca for the tag, can't wait to see everyone's posts, make sure to tag me so that I can read them ladies ! 

Erin X


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is fab love it thank you for the tag xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I don't know anyone else that's allergic to coffee!! Thank you so much for the tag I love it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't effect me because I don't drink it but still sucks that I can't haha no worries x

      Delete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig