#EMBNBloggersEvent

Hi Everyone,

I feel like I haven't posted in months even though it's only been two weeks! Anyway I'm back and today I wanted to share all the details of the Elite Munster Bloggers Event. I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked, but that was because I was organising it so I was running around making sure everything was ok.

The event was on in the beautiful Strand Hotel in Limerick. The staff were so amazing and helpful. The room was beautiful. We had a stage and a tweet wall. The tables were set up with the bloggers goodies bags and at the end of the room there was sofas to relax and network on.

I had a great day, everything came together really well. We had some AMAZING brands collaborate with us on the day. Inglot Ireland did two makeup masterclasses, a day time and night time look. The lovely Liz from Forever Living spoke about the company and all it's amazing products! We also had the wonderful Oliva from Elizebeth Arden educating us on all of their products and the fact that Shaws offer a 10% discount to all students on ALL MAKEUP AND SKINCARE!!!! We also did a networking session that I hosted. I really wanted all the bloggers to get to know each other, so often I go to events and only talk to a few people because, one I'm very shy and two, there's often not really an opportunity to. SO we did a networking blitz and it went down really well. I was over the moon about it!

We also had some amazing brands sponsoring us with the blogger goody bags such as Miss Fit Skinny Tea, Rimmel, Seventeen, SO SU, Inglot, forever living, Elizebeth Arden, Nima Brushes, Nia, Georgia June, Sally Hansen and Your Nails magazine.

So here are some pics of the day!!!

I just want to say a massive thank you to all of the companies that helped us and to the Strand hotel for providing such an amazing service ! And of course to everyone who came it was so lovely to meet and chat to local bloggers ! 

Erin X

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig