5 Favourites | May

This month has been all over the place for me. I finished college for the year, I started a YouTube channel, I started a new job and went on holiday. Very busy to say the least ! I've had great fun this month and it's been the best month of the year so far !


Holiday : I went to the beautiful island of Fuerteventura for a week, with two college friends and my boyfriend. We had the best time and the weather was just amazing. I think our coldest day was 21 degrees. I'll have a full post up on the holiday on Thursday.

Girl Online : I must be the last person to read this book. I kind of put off reading it because I knew I wanted to bring it ob holiday. I figured from the reviews that I'd read that it's light heart and easy to read, perfect for holiday reading. It's a great book and Zoe did an incredible job. Yay team internet !!


YouTube : You may have seen previous posts here and know that I started a YouTube channel. I'd put off doing it for absolute ages but finally found the guts to do it. I've loved every minute so far, it's all very new but very exciting ! I'd love if you all checked it out and subscribed, you can do so here!

L'oreal Infallible Foundation : I don't want to get ahead of myself but, I may have found my holy grail foundation. I almost don't want to type that in case I jinx it. It's so incredible and suits my skin so well. I've only used it about 5 times, so after I'm 100% sure about it, I'll have a full review up.

Red Lipstick : I have recently fallen back in love with red lipstick. It's a classic and I've always loved it, but I guess coming into spring/summer I kind of forgot about it.I was too busy using all of my bright lipsticks that I just kind of forgot about it. While on holiday I started using it again and fell in love all over again. This one is the Rimmel 01 Kate and it's fantastic, very long lasting. I use the red lip liner from PS Love and together they're a match made in heaven !


What have you been loving this month ?

Erin X

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. I loove the Infallible Foundation!!
    Great post! :)

    Nikoleta, xoxo.

    http://nljuljduraj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your holiday post, it sounds absolutely lovely! Also, love the Rimmel lipsticks, they're really great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have fallen back in love with red lipstick again too. I think the Rimmel is one of the best ones around.

    Kat xx

    www.kathrynbracewell.com (www.lovingyourbeautifulidentity.blospot.co.uk is my fashion, beauty and lifestyle one)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your YouTube channel and the very best of luck. I've recently gotten brave and starting to wear red lipstick :) x

    ReplyDelete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig