Isadora Cover Up Foundation & Concealer Review

Isadora is a brand that absolutely adore, I don't think I've tried a product that I haven't liked. The Cover Up Foundation was sent to me in PR ages ago and I'm only getting around to reviewing it now. As you know by now if you're a regular on the blog, this year I'm doing a no beauty buy and have been falling back in love with some of the makeup in my collection that I haven't used in a while. I've been trying to finish up this foundation for the last month and I think I'll actually be sad when it's finished because I have loved using it. Anyway, enough of me gushing, on with the review.




Here's what it claims to do according to the Isadora website...


  • Creamy, elastic texture
  • Moisturizing and energizing formula
  • Satin-like, full coverage foundation and concealer in one.
  • Full coverage concealer and foundation in one



Here's what I think.. 

PROS

  • It definitely gives great coverage as you can see from the before and after photo.
  • It's easy to apply, easy to blend
  • Doesn't feel too heavy on the skin
  • Makeup applies well over it
  • Cruelty Free
  • Vegan Friendly 
  • Fragrance Free
  • The packaging is a dream, it's a tube with a pump!



CONS

  • It starts to break down around my t-zone after about 6 hours, even when it's powdered. Nothing a little touch up wouldn't fix, but still worth mentioning.
  • There are only 9 shades available.




OVERALL

The foundation comes in at around the €20 mark depending on where you're buying it. I think it's well worth it, it feel like a high end foundation bu at a more reasonable price. I really love this foundation and would give it 4.9/5. I would definitely go and purchase this myself, couldn't recommend it more! 



Have you tried this foundation? What do you think of Isadora products that you have tried? 

Erin X 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig