Holos Anti Ageing Facial Oil Review

Hi Everyone!

My first review of 2016! I thought I'd start with skincare as that's a big focus for me this year. With the Winter weather being so cold and damaging to the skin, I thought I'd introduce you to my little secret for keeping my skin hydrated and repaired throughout the Winter months. Introducing the Anti Ageing Facial Oil by Holos...


Holos are an amazing award winning Irish brand owned by the fabulous Niamh. I have heard her speak about the backstory of Holos and it really is very inspiring. I have met her a few times in person and take part in her weekly Twitter blogger chat #holoslovesbloggers which is held every Monday evening at 9pm, as much as I can.

 While I am only 21 and don't need to worry about fine lines and wrinkles for a few more years, I'm a firm believer in prevention is better than cure and for that reason, I like incorporating anti ageing products in my skincare routine. I also notice a major difference in my skin when I use oils. This facial oil has amazing ingredients like argan oil, rose, palmerosa, benzoin and frankincense.

I use this oil 2-3 times a week as it's all my skin needs. Every single time I use it, I notice a massive difference in the texture of my skin. It makes it so incredibly soft. The facial oil itself is quite thin but I do feel like it takes quite a while to sink into my skin. I definitely still have some residue left over the next morning. I have no problem with that though as it does such an amazing job at keeping my skin hydrated.


The oil itself comes in a lovely little bottle and you take the oil out via a dropper. I think this is a brilliant because you only need a few drops to cover your face and using the dropper makes it so easy, there's no mess at all. To apply it to your face, you simply put a few drops into your hands and message it into your skin. I use this after my moisturiser and it's the very last step in my routine.

The facial oil retails at €22.50, which I think is a great price considering some facial oils that give you the same results can cost over €100. It can be purchased in numerous pharmacies around Ireland and online from HERE on Holos.ie . I definitely recommend trying it out if you're looking for a new facial oil or if you suffer from dry skin.

Do you use facial oils in your skincare routine? What's your favourite?

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig