2020 Goals

2020, I am very very ready for you!

I wanted to share a few of my goals on here, partially to keep me accountable and partially for me to come back and visit throughout the year and remind myself. I do have more goals set for myself but they're a little too personal for on here, but here's a list I don't minding sharing.



I really want to get back into reading. I love reading, actually. I hate starting a new book but once I'm into it, I'll be up to all hours reading. I really enjoy how a book can help you escape your own reality and travel into someone else's life and world, it's magic in a way. I have a few books on my to read list and I'm making it my mission to have them all read by this time next year!

I want to write more. I actually really love writing, whether it's about beauty, lifestyle or personal pieces like this, I enjoy it so much. Again I have an issue with actually starting but once I do, I'm off like a rocket. I want my blog to become a blog again if that makes sense. I was quite turned off blogging/social media this year. I very nearly packed it all up only a short time go. But in my heart of hearts, I knew I wasn't finished with it just yet. I know I say it all the time but I want to be more consistent with my content, hell I want to be more consistent with my life lol. I want to get through the 100's of makeup products that I own and used them up. I recently did a quick stock take of my makeup and the numbers were INSANE. I own over 60 foundations....I ONLY HAVE ONE FACE AND I DON'T EVEN WEAR MAKEUP EVERY DAY!!! Absolutely ridiculous! I'm actually going to be doing a #NoBeautyBuy for 2019 and you can read all about it "Here".

With my blog (and by blog I mean this site, YouTube, socials etc) I want to see growth again, I haven't really seen growth in about 2 years. This is 100% my fault. Yes, the algorithms are getting increasingly difficult but I don't do myself any favours and only get annoyed then when I don't see growth. I just got a ringlight for Christmas, a new camera and microphone for my birthday (thank you James) so I've no excuse. I actually love the process of blogging and making videos and creating content for Instagram etc so I wanna do it a lot more in 2020.

In saying that though, one of my big goals for 2020 is to get healthier. Healthier in mind, body and soul. I do need to lose weight. This was one of my goals last year and I did manage to lose about a stone and a half. I did that by cutting dairy and soy from my diet after learning that I was intolerant to them. I also feel like chocolate wasn't agreeing with me so I cut that out in July and I'm all the better for it. I want to continue to be good with my diet and avoid any and all slip ups if possible. I want to use my gym membership. I'd love to get to a point where going 3 times a week was just part of my routine. I want to also use their wellness facilities too such as the sauna, steam room, jacuzzi etc. I'm paying for it so I might as well. I'd love to set a goal like the women's mini marathon and do that. I think having a fitness goal with a timeline would be useful.

I wanna get organised again. I used to pride myself on always being so organised but I guess I got too overwhelmed in the latter half of the year and didn't have as much time as I'm used to and fell out of being organised. I used to start every day with a to-do list and do everything in my power to clear it. I could probably count on one hand the amount of to-do lists I've made over the past few months. I wanna be more productive, I need to I think in order to stop feeling so overwhelmed all the time and start feeling a bit prouder of myself on the daily.

I packed my 2019 full of adventures, I went to Paris, Orlando,Vegas,Greece and Berlin last year. I think I want 2020 to be a little bit quieter. I want to spend time with myself and those that deserve my time. Honestly I just want to be more unapologetically selfish and take back my life a little.

I'll leave you with a list of 5 things that I hope to achieve by this time next year...


  1. Women's Mini Marathon
  2. Use up 50% of the makeup products I have
  3. Read 10 books 
  4. Start doing yoga classes regularly
  5. Lose 1 stone

Lots of love,
Erin x



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig