Sleek Solstice Palette Review

When this beauty launched, it had the whole beauty world in a frenzy. I had seen the Sleek Solstice palette all over social media, but never got my hands on it until the lovely Breda from O Meara's Pharmacy gifted it to me. I was ecstatic! But did it live up to all the hype? Well...



I don't think I've ever fallen in love with a product so quickly before. The packaging looks so luxurious. It's a small plastic golden palette, perfect to pop in your makeup bag. Inside you've got a big mirror, four highlighting shades, one cream and three powder and a small brush (which let's face it, no one ever uses, it still baffles me that companies put these little brushes in).



The highlighter shades themselves are...
Ecliptic - A luxiourious cream highlighter
Hemisphere - A purple toned highlighter
Subsolar - A golden blinding highlighter, perfect for my pale girls!
Equinox - A rose gold, orange toned highlighter

Here's some swatches...



And there you have it! I actually cannot fault this highlighting palette, if you want a soft glow or a blinding highlight, this palette has it all. The packaging looks high end and is actually practical. The shades are such good quality. They feel silky smooth and are insanely pigmented! It costs around €14.49 and is fully worth it in my opinion!

Erin X 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig