Bee-utiful Highlighter Review

I'm back with another beauty post and today I'm looking at a highlighter created by two ladies in transition year from Tipperary. They've created Bee-utiful as a mini company. I love this and wish my school allowed us to do mini companies. Anyway onto the review...

Let's start with packaging, I really like it. It's cute, it's light and the perfect size in my opinion. Who needs a massive big pan of highlighter? You'll never get through it especially if like me you've loads of highlighters. It also has a small mirror on the inside of the lid. So I was really happy with the size, it's also a really handy size for travelling too. And how cute are the little gems!

Onto the actual product. It's a cream highlighter that appears quite silvery on the skin. It has a distinct scent that's absolutely gorgeous, not overwhelming, just the perfect amount. I find the best way to apply it is with a small brush, that way you get more of a 'pop' with it. In saying that though, it's extremely pigmented, if you're going for that 'I wanna be seen from outer space' look and let's be real who isn't when they're applying highlighter.

I prefer the look of it when it's only slightly blended, otherwise it looses a little pigment and can appear a little glittery. So I tend to only slightly blend it and allow it to melt into my skin. Once it's applied, it feels very comfortable on the skin. As it's a cream product, I usually set it with a little translucent powder so that it's not sticky and doesn't run.

One thing that really intrigues me with this product is that it's kind to the skin. Some of the ingredients include Beeswax, coconut oil, castor oil, silver mica powder, zinc oxide and lavender oil. With so many products on the market, it's lovely to have a homemade highlighter that I know is good to my skin.

The highlighter costs €5 and only €3.50 for students! You cna contact the girls on their Instagram which is @Bee-utiful. All in all,I'm a big fan and I'm so proud of the girls from Bee-utiful. I can see big things in their future and wish them all the best! 

Erin X 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig