PS...Mascara Review

Hi Everyone!

I'm back with a mascara review! I love reviewing mascaras and seeing the before and after pictures. Today I'm reviewing the  P.S...Mascara, this is of course Pennys own brand. I'm going to try and keep this post short and sweet so...let's get straight in!





I'll start with the positives, I really like the packaging. It looks a lot more expensive than €1.50. I really like thelook of the black and gold packaging. I also like the shape, especially the pointed top. As for the brush I do actually like it. It's quite thick as you can see from the picture above. It does get all around your lashes and give them a decent bit of volume.

For me that's where the positives end. I curled my lashes as I always do because I have quite straight lashes and it didn't hold the curl at all. After about 30 minutes they were back to being straight. The consistency of the mascara itself was very thick and quite dry. I feel as though this mascara is more of a lash tint than anything else. After about 6-7 hours you really wouldn't notice it on my lashes.

I was very underwhelmed when using it. For €1.50 I can't really complain but I wouldn't buy it again and I certainly wouldn't recommend it. I find the PS range to be very hit and miss and while there are so absolute gems, like the lip liners etc there are definitely some misses and for me this mascara is definitely one of them!

Have you tried this mascara? What did you think ?

Erin X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard to know what's going to be good with the PS range! I've avoided their mascara and I'm quite glad now! I find their eyebrow pencils, liquid highlighter and lip liners amazing though!
    TheBrondeGirl

    ReplyDelete

~ Let's Connect ~

Search This Blog

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig